General about Support
Thank you for purchasing our products from Envato Market. When you purchase our WordPress products (WordPress themes or WordPress plugins), it includes item support for 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, we (as the author of the theme/plugin) are available to provide the item support services.
- All items purchased include 6 months support from the purchase date
- When purchasing, you will have the option to purchase extended item support, increasing the item support period up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Our support is provided only for our product buyers. And your license must be in a valid support period (more information about support period). This is the Envato policy for support you have accepted when you have bought your item on ThemeForest/CodeCanyon.
We can help with:
- Guidance on item’s built-in features and functionality
- Help with defects in the theme or included third party assets
- Item updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and to resolve security vulnerabilities
We cannot help with:
- Item customization (See more information)
- Installation of the item
- Issues about your web hosting, server environment, or software installed on your machine
- Questions/Issues related to third party software and plugins
- Questions related to the general use of WordPress (If you are new to WordPress: We have collected some WordPress Beginner Tutorials, hope this helps.)
And we keep rights not to provide support due to abuse or any other reasons that are against our support policy and/or Envato Support Policy. Please check ThemeForest Item Support Policy for more details.
More information About Item Customization:
Sometimes we receive requests related to item customization. We used to provide assistance to these requests with great kindness, but a small number of users will continue to make more customization requests, causing us to be very busy. It not only affects the normal work of developers (because modification of code requires participation of developers), but also affects the efficiency of support team in processing normal support requests, which is very unfair to other users. Therefore:
- If it can be achieved by adding simple CSS code, then we can provide a small amount of CSS code customization help for each user (because we care about users and want to help users as much as possible)
What’s included in all item purchases
Even if your support has expired, you can still access item updates.
- Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns
- Included version updates for all items
All about new feature requests
We’d love to hear from our users. We would appreciate any feedback that will help us to improve our products. However, please note, not every new feature request will be added in a future update. Every product has (and should have) its limitation. As the product’s author, we have to make careful decisions when adding features, to make sure we are delivering a great, flexible but not feature-bloated product.
How we handle feature requests:
When we receive a feature request, we will add it to the “Feature Request List” and will consider adding it to the product in the future. The priority of adding a new feature will depend on the number of same or similar feature requests we receive.
The priority of adding a new feature:
Many new features have been added to the our products in the previous updates, many of which are highly asked features (many users have submitted the same or similar suggestions to us). Therefore, when more users make the same feature request, its priority will increase, and then we will add the feature to the product.
If you have some specific feature requests:
If no other users make the same or similar requests, we cannot guarantee that the new features will be added to the product. If so, we recommend that you hire a developer to do the customization work for you. And you can check Envato Studio – there are many developers providing theme customization service. You can search with keywords “Theme Customization” to find the suitable developers for your project.
How long does it take for LoftOcean support to reply to your support request?
- We provide support for our customers Monday to Friday: 10 AM to 6 PM (UTC+10).
- Support requests will be processed in the order received. Usually we reply to all requests within 24 hours.
- However, sometimes we may receive a large number of requests, or some questions are complicated and require in-depth research to answer. In the above two cases, it may take more than 24 hours for us to respond.
- If it is a weekend, our response time may take 48 hours or more: if you submit a support request on Friday night in our time zone, we won’t be able to see it and start working on it until the next Monday’s business hours.
We will carefully handle every user’s support request. When you encounter a problem, please send us the detailed information of the problem. If we do not respond to you immediately, please don’t worry, maybe it is just during our non-working hours (night or weekend), or it is because there are other users’ requests in the request queue ahead of your requests.
The requests in the queue will be processed one by one. Therefore, when you submit a support request, please be sure to provide as much information as possible so that when we start to process your request, we can have enough information and provide accurate answers instead of asking for other necessary information (this will cause it to take longer to solve the problem for you).
Support has expired, how to submit a bug report?
If your support license has expired, but you want to submit a bug report, or a feature request, please use this form.