Your privacy is important to us. This page explains how we collect, store, use and disclose your personal information when you use this website (loftocean.com) and all of our other websites.
Throughout this page, we may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that you understand the meaning of each:
- “Main Websites” refers to this website (loftocean.com) and its sub sites (loftocean.com/berry/, loftocean.com/ceramag/ and etc);
- “Documentation Websites” refers to our documentation sites: loftocean.com/doc/ and its sub sites;
- “Demo Sites” refers to our demo sites for each product (demo.loftocean.com/fallsky/, demo.loftocean.com/ceramag/, etc);
- “Websites” refers to all of the websites listed as above.
Who we are
Welcome to Loft.Ocean (“Loft.Ocean”, “we”, “our”, “us”), a team has developed several WordPress themes and plugins, including Fallsky, CeraMag, Berry, LoftLoader (Pro and Lite) and a few more.
What information do we collect?
Information provided by you:
You don’t need to provide us with any personal information in order to visit our Websites.
Information from correspondence:
If you are a user of our any product, you will provide certain personal data if you contact us by email in order to receive support service from us:
- Your email address
- Your username on Envato Market (ThemeForest or CodeCanyon)
- Your site URL (in order to look into the problem on your website)
- Your site temporary account login credentials (in order to check your site environment and your backend settings)
- Your server FTP temporary login credentials (in order to modify the code of our products to solve the problems on your site)
- Your purchased code/invoice of item purchased from Envato Market (in order to verify if you are one of our customers and your support period is still valid)
By sending these information to us, you automatically consent to our use of these information.
These submissions are only kept in order to track the support services we provided for users, and check if the problems have been resolved. They are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
We don’t set a particular time limit on storing information because we need it for future reference. If you want your site information to be removed from our email account, please contact us. We will remove your emails anytime there are concerns about your privacy.
None of these information is mandatory, shared, disclosed by us. And any information you do provide may be deleted, edited, changed or amended by you at any time.
Information we collect automatically
There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your use of our Websites, or through the use of web analytics services as described in Google Analytics section. This information includes:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access our Websites (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing our Websites);
- The site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Websites;
- The specific action that you take on our Websites: the pages that you visit;
- The time, frequency and duration of your visits to our Websites;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- The nature of the device from which you are accessing our Websites, for example, whether you are accessing our Websites from a personal computer or from a mobile device;
- Information collected through cookies and similar technology, as described in the Cookies section below
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with support services;
- To identify you as the paid customer with valid support license;
- To respond to you about any comment or enquiry you have submitted;
- Your email address will be used to send you feedbacks and responses to the enquiry you have submitted;
- We may want to know what mix of browsers are visiting our Websites to determine where to prioritize bug fixes.
- PHPSESSID: To identify your unique session on the website.
- wordpress_test_cookie: Used by WordPress to ensure cookies are working correctly.
Third party cookies
In addition to the cookies mentioned above, we use Google Analytics on our Websites for anonymous reporting of site usage. No any personalized data is stored.
The third party services (Google Analytics) help us analyze how our Websites are used, and to optimize our Websites to deliver the best possible experience. Please see the following section for more information.
The information generated by these cookies (including your truncated IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your, and other users’, use of our Websites, compiling reports for us on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Please note that Google only receives your truncated IP address. This is sufficient for Google to identify (approximately) the country from which you are visiting our sites or accessing our players, but is not sufficient to identify you, or your computer or mobile device, individually.
Google cookies are those beginning with “_ga”, “_gat”,”_gid”.
To opt out of this analysis by Google, please see the Opting Out section below.
You can use the settings within your browser to control the cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
To opt-out of analysis by Google Analytics on our website and other websites, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Pages on our Demo Sites may include embedded content, for example, YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, etc. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Consent to cookies and similar technologies
Please send email to: email@example.com .